The tales of a re-married mom and her adventurous kids - now in 10th grade and college sophomore!
Saturday, November 16, 2019
U of Michigan visit
We left on Friday, Nov 15th, about 3:30p. I met Megan at her dad's. We ate at Dairy Queen on the way up. Our hotel was pretty run-down, and the complimentary breakfast was terrible. Our tour was at 9a. We got there at 8a. Megan enjoyed the tour. Most of the families were going to the Mich - Michigan State game. So for the last 1/3 of the tour, it was just 4 of us. I asked a lot of questions, and Megan even asked a few too. Afterwards, we went to the M shop, but didn't buy anything. I felt bad, because we were unable to find the B&N where we had a 20% coupon.
I became a mom 6/25/03. I became a divorced mom 6/1/05. I married again 2/28/06, and our son Cameron was born 12/29/06. I love my husband David, my job (writing software), reading, gymnastics and most of all Megan, my college sophomore girl, and Cameron, my HS sophomore (currently 6'1").
No comments:
Post a Comment