The tales of a re-married mom and her adventurous kids - now in 10th grade and college sophomore!
Sunday, October 13, 2019
Animals 2019: Tiki
Tiki was an interesting one. This beautiful girl would not let me anywhere near her. She was mean to the point of being scary. Early on she ran out of the foster room and straight into the bathroom. I could NOT get her out, and was scared of her, so I left her in there. I would come in and just sit and read for 20-30 minutes at a time. She didn't like canned food, but loved tuna. After maybe a week, she started rubbing around my legs and coming near me. We had to leave her far, far from the other cats. But if there were no cats distracting her, she liked all of us and let us pet her. The last time I checked on her, she was a lobby cat at OAR.
I became a mom 6/25/03. I became a divorced mom 6/1/05. I married again 2/28/06, and our son Cameron was born 12/29/06. I love my husband David, my job (writing software), reading, gymnastics and most of all Megan, my college sophomore girl, and Cameron, my HS sophomore (currently 6'1").
No comments:
Post a Comment