The tales of a re-married mom and her adventurous kids - now in 10th grade and college sophomore!
Thursday, June 20, 2019
Summer 2019 Fun Day #4
Per Jen's request, we went to the Sign Museum. First we picked up Megan's friend Nico. The sign museum is like walking down a street of the past. The environment is pretty cool. After the Sign Museum, we went to Dewey's in Kenwood, then Graeters, then home. Megan was supposed to teach Nico to ride a bike, but I'm not sure how well that went. It was the perfect day for it - cloudy and low 70s, plus a cool breeze. After the bike excursion, Megan and Nico, plus Cameron, played Minecraft on our projection television.
I became a mom 6/25/03. I became a divorced mom 6/1/05. I married again 2/28/06, and our son Cameron was born 12/29/06. I love my husband David, my job (writing software), reading, gymnastics and most of all Megan, my college sophomore girl, and Cameron, my HS sophomore (currently 6'1").
No comments:
Post a Comment