The tales of a re-married mom and her adventurous kids - now in 10th grade and college sophomore!
Thursday, May 30, 2019
Summer 2019 Fun Day #2
First we went to Gordos to get Megan's friend, Bella. Then we headed to Mad Potter in Mason. Megan and Bella made mugs. Cameron and I played Trivia Crack. After a bit Cam and I went to LaRosas. We had drinks, and he had cheesecake. Then we headed to Entertrainment Junction. They did the Fun House (pics below). Then we went to Gordo's and had lunch. Bella's family owns the restaurant.
I became a mom 6/25/03. I became a divorced mom 6/1/05. I married again 2/28/06, and our son Cameron was born 12/29/06. I love my husband David, my job (writing software), reading, gymnastics and most of all Megan, my college sophomore girl, and Cameron, my HS sophomore (currently 6'1").
No comments:
Post a Comment