Saturday, November 24, 2012

Great Wolf Nov 2012

I had asked Jill for a Saturday night at Great Wolf, so the kids didn't have to miss school. Apparently Thanksgiving weekend is very slow, so she got me a room then. We started out meeting Mom in the lobby. Mom went off to check out MagiQuest with Megan, and Cam and I went to the pool area. We spent the time in the wave pool. Then Mom found us - our room was ready. And, just like that, Cam was done with the pool! :-( Or so he said.

We were able to get a Kid Cabin, which is awesome. We ate the turkey sandwiches I brought, and got Cam some pizza downstairs. Then we did MagiQuest a little longer. (I bought Cam a wand) Around 3p, Megan and I headed to the pool, while Cam stayed in the room with Mamie. Eventually, they joined us at the wave pool. Once we got to the "warm" tub, Cam was happy. I think he would have stayed there all night. Megan and I got in line for the "water-coaster", but she changed her mind once we were in the raft. I did get her to go on the "family coaster", which she enjoyed. But after that, she was done with slides.

We ordered pizza, and Mamie headed home. After we ate pizza, we played MagiQuest until after 10p. Since it was just me, Megan and Cameron picked the same adventures for their wand, so we could all stay together. I read some to each kid, and then we went to bed. They were both happy with a sucker I had gotten them earlier, and did not need any dessert. :)

The next day we got breakfast sandwiches downstairs, and then David met us in the room. We went to the pool. Cam did a few slides; Megan mostly stayed in the "regular" pool. I grabbed my camera so I could get some water pics. Megan and Cam both went over the "log" walkway. After we swam, we did MagiQuest again for a bit. Then we ate at the restaurant where Jill works. The kids both got wolf ears and a wolf tail - super cute! David left while we were still eating, and then the kids and I did almost 2 more hours of MagiQuest.

They both got souvenir pennies. Sometime on Saturday, Cam had picked a little tiger for a souvenir, and Megan picked the MagiQuest belt that holds both her wand and her compass.

No comments: