The kids and I headed to the Halloween Fest at Coney Island. First we did breakfast with Curious George and The Cat in the Hat. I chose to go because it was only $5 more than admission, and then we could be the first ones in the park. Both kids are getting way too old for this type of thing though. I think even Cameron was older than most of the other kids. But they were good sports, and when they called the kids out to dance with the characters, Megan was getting down. She liked the "Cha Cha Slide".
We went on the roller coaster quite a few times (Cameron liked it too, it wasn't a very big coaster) Cameron's favorite was the Giant Slide. He also wanted to play putt-putt. Unfortunately they charged us for that this year.
Cameron wore his hulk costume. Megan doesn't have her costume ready yet. Eric is supposed to help her make it.
We saw the magic show, which was just okay, and tried to find all the trick-or-treat stops (we did) We also went on the hay ride. They had costumed (scary) characters along the route that jumped out at us. I hadn't bargained for that! I was startled. Megan went on the Whip-It ride quite a few times. Cam and I tried it once, and boy, did we regret it!
After we got home we went straight to Prasco Park for their movie night. We didn't care about the movie (Monsters Inc), but the kids like the inflatables. The lines were too long for the inflatables, but we did get free Chic-Fil-A sandwiches and Mr Softee ice cream cones. Cameron rode a tricycle around their tricycle course, and they both stopped at the crafts station. Cameron made some pipe cleaner spiders, and Cameron made a "man in a business suit." There were also free movies and books (religious stuff) I love that place, it is awesome. They closed all the stuff down when the movie started, so we headed out.
Coney Island:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment