The tales of a re-married mom and her adventurous kids - now in 10th grade and college sophomore!
Sunday, May 22, 2011
The Place to Be
David and I would both like our house to be "the hangout zone". The trampoline is definitely a good idea on this front. The neighbor girls, Ashley and Sarah, from a few houses down, even tolerated Cam to be able to play on it. The three first started playing a bit in the torrential rivers surrounding our neighborhood (see "Cammy's Ark"), then Cam and I invited them to the trampoline.
I became a mom 6/25/03. I became a divorced mom 6/1/05. I married again 2/28/06, and our son Cameron was born 12/29/06. I love my husband David, my job (writing software), reading, gymnastics and most of all Megan, my college sophomore girl, and Cameron, my HS sophomore (currently 6'1").
No comments:
Post a Comment