Thursday, March 17, 2011

Second-Grade Musical Presentation

Megan's class, along with 4 other 2nd grade classes, was having a musical presentation. She had a speaking part, and also played the xylophone. She did great; she spoke slowly and clearly, and kept the rhythm on the xylophone.

Cam and I dropped her off, and had some time to wait before the show. We played "I Spy with my little Eye", and then I took pictures of objects in the gym, and had him find them. He sat still for her performance, except when Megan's class had had her turn on stage, and there was still one more class to "take center stage", he asked (rather loudly) "They STILL aren't done?"

After her performance, we spent some time in the ACT room, where Megan was able to show us her ABC book (she had worked very hard on it). The ABC book was now beautifully bound ("like a real book"). Then we headed home.

Megan arriving at school all dressed up:



Megan with her class, and then waiting on stage to speak:





Afterwards, with Cam, and with her ABC book:





No comments: