Okay, that may be taking it a little too far. But I was so proud when Megan called me this weekend and told me "Mommy, I passed the test." Of course, I had no idea what test she meant, but I soon learned she had taken a swimming test. Megan does not meet the height requirement to go down the "big water slide" at the recreation center she visits with her Dad. But if she could swim 25 feet on her own they enter her name on the "eligible" list. "So did you go down the slide?"
"No, maybe next time."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Why can't we live a little closer to each other so Megan's positive swimming influence can rub off on Greg. He still doesn't want to take swim classes unless they're "mommy and me". Which, by the way, he is much too old for.
Good job Megan!
Post a Comment