Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Random thoughts from David

Crib mobile that works for 2 days.......$35
Jumperoo Rainforest Exercise Bouncer....$70
Winnie the Pooh themed room
he’s only in when its too dark to see...$300

Torn up Happy Meal box that keeps
him entertained for days................Priceless

---------------------------------------------
Moms and dads must share in all child related duties 50/50

Here is our division of labor

I wake them up and wind them up tighter than a drum.
Jen calms them down and puts them to sleep.

I change pee pee pee diapers
Jen changes poopy diapers

Jen reads them books
I read them cereal boxes

Jen feeds them from the food groups meat, veggies, fruit, bread and milk
I feed them from the remaining group of sugar, candy and paste.

Jen watches Megan and Cameron
I watch Football and Baseball
____________________________________

I asked my mom to baby sit Cameron the other day. When she asked when I told her “Just until Cameron is out of diapers”. On a related note Cameron has started solid foods.
________________________________________


When someone says they slept like a baby, does it mean they cried themselves to sleep then woke up every two hours to eat?

_____________________________________________________

Would nicknaming Cameron Opec, because he has a lot of gas, scar him for life?
_____________________________________________________
Jen and I have decided to become survivalists and turn our entire basement into a nonperishable food storage area. We figure this is the only way we will be able to survive Cameron’s teenage eating years.
_______________________________________________________________

I turned 43 yesterday. They say Old Age is just a state of mind. I think it would be easier if it was a state of inebriation.
_________________________________________________________________

Which brings us to Jen’s philosophy on child rearing “It takes a village… and my husbands the idiot!”

Happy 4th of July!!!!

1 comment:

CLENARD FAMILY said...

This is exactly what I needed... a good dose of "David Humor". Thanks for the laugh!!